Sabtu, 15 Oktober 2016

Tugas pekan ke 5

The best application in my smartphone usually I use is application music


Hello welcome to my blog, all right in this article fifth week given from miss dini with theme “ the best application in smartphone for me”. All right I will start with the best application my opinion is music application. Music is media entertainment than very easy, other than that not need internet network and not too consume power very excessively. So my smartphone  power last longer to listening music. I think my smartphone power very useful for me because if power outage we must to save smartphone power however very boring if not have entertainment, I think people use smartphone to social media or game, that application in my opinion to much drain power.

Besides music can cause physiological reactions that can alter mood and emotional state, so that music helpful as relaxation as overcoming stress . overcome anxiety, improve mood, and cultivate spiritual awareness. Awareness of the nature humanity that can’t separate from the problem.  

Surrendering is what can reduce or even eliminate the burden of thinking and feeling pressed. The resulting stimulus rhythmic music can make the mind relaxed, and creates positive feelings, calm, comfortable, and optimistic even happy.
That is the reason why I really love the music apk that can help me play a song that I like.

2 komentar:

  1. Cool stuff very good applications music i also like the music application.

    BalasHapus